If you are a new client, please:
1. Print and Complete the following New Client Information Packet
2. Sign and Date all appropriate pages
3. Bring the completed and signed papers to your first therapy session
4. If you prefer, you may FAX the completed packet to (850) 243-2702
5. If you are unable to complete the New Client Information Packet prior to your Initial Appointment, please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to fill out your forms.
6. Please remember to bring your insurance card and a photo ID with you to your first appointment.
7. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call us at (850) 243-8086.
If you would like us to coordinate care with another provider (for example, your psychiatrist, primary care physician, etc.), complete this form to authorize release of assessment and/or psychotherapy information, then bring it with you to your next therapy session or FAX the Release of Information Form to the office at (850) 243-2702. For Identity Verification, our staff may request that you attach a copy of a government issued, signed photo ID with your FAX. Remember to include a contact telephone number along with your FAX.
If you wish to obtain a personal copy of your records or the records of a minor, please discuss this request directly with your therapist. Due to the highly private nature of Mental Health Records, a Summary of Treatment typically is provided when records are requested. As the cost of producing a summary or writing a letter, copying and mailing records, or faxing records is not covered by most insurance companies, please consult with the Staff at Turning Point to obtain an estimate of your charges for such non-covered services. A review of the Policies for Release of Records can be found by clicking here.
Release of Information Form
Note: To download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, click here.