Turning Point Psychologists offer HIPAA Compliant Online Video Counseling!
Connect to your Therapist through Your Personal Portal Account.
I am a Current Patient & Have a Portal Account:
Login Here (Tele.Officite.com)
Steps for checking into your Online Video Session:
- Login to your account using the link above.
- Navigate to the calendar and click on your appointment to locate the 'Check In' button.
- Click 'Check In' to enter the virtual room where you will meet your psychologist for the session.
- Locate the chat feature in the bottom right corner to communicate with the provider before beginning the session, if needed.
- When we are ready to begin, press 'Start Session' to activate your microphone and camera.
- Your computer may show a message asking to allow the program to access your microphone and camera. Check "Yes".
I am a Current Patient at Turning Point, BUT I need a Portal Account:
1. Complete the Contact Form below with your Name, Email Address and Phone Number.
2. Once we receive your information, Turning Point Staff we will create your account and you will receive an email inviting you to create your Personal Portal Account using your email and a personal password (having a minimum of 10 characters) or staff will assign you an initial password. Select your user preferences, such as receiving text reminders for appointments, viewing your appointment calendar online, and securely sending documents to and from your provider via your portal.
3. Have You Completed, Signed and Returned the "Informed Consent Checklist for Telepsychologcial Services"?
REMEMBER: Your Personal Portal Account must be setup and the Informed Consent for Telehealth must be completed PRIOR to Your Attendance at Your First a Video Therapy Session.
I am a New Patient, AND I Do Not Have a Portal Account:
1. Please Follow this Path - Telehealth - New Patients
2. Or call our office directly, (850) 243-8086, to request your first Initial Therapy Appointment with a Turning Point Psychologist.
Do you have a laptop, desktop PC or Mac which is 3 years old or newer?
Older devices may struggle to run the program properly. Check your Operating System and Browser Compatability.
Is your space equipped with a modern internet connection that is reliable?
Connecting directly to your router using an Ethernet cable for wired internet is recommended though wireless networks can work fine as well.
Have you downloaded Chrome or Firefox to your computer to use as your internet browser?
Standard browsers such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Safari on a Mac may encounter compatibility issues with the video software as those browsers are not as up to date with modern code. Note: In practice, we have found that if you are using an Apple product, such as an iPad, then the Safari browser may work best for a video call.
Do you have access to a working webcam?
Most modern laptops have built in webcams which will work great for online counseling! If you have a desktop PC or Mac you may need to purchase and set up an external webcam.
Are you comfortable navigating computer software?
The online portal is easy to navigate and does not require any training to use. However, those who find computers to be confusing or frustrating in general may not be a good fit for online counseling.