Providing individual, couples and family psychotherapy, as well as selective psychological evaluations.
Our professionals provide psychotherapy to teens, adults, couples and families. Whether your issue involves a brief conflict, a transition in life, a conflict with loved ones, or a more longstanding emotional distress, we offer a private, supportive setting where you can safely address your feelings and needs. We will actively collaborate with your physician, or will refer you to one of our psychiatric colleagues for medication evaluation and treatment if needed in addition to psychological treatment.
For convenience and safety, all therapy sessions are conducted via telehealth using a HIPAA compliant, private portal. No sessions are conducted in-person.
Treatment services commonly include:
- Psychotherapy for Depression and Bipolar Disorders
- Treatment for Anxiety, Worry, Social Anxiety and Panic
- Bullying and Assertiveness Training
- Couples Counseling
- Family Therapy and Parenting Support
- Adolescent Therapy and Evaluations
- Treatment for Recent or Past Abuse or Trauma
- Psychotherapy for PTSD and Dissociative Disorders
- Selective Psychological Evaluations
- Interventions for ADHD in Children and Adults
- Grief Counseling
- Management of Anger and Acting Out Behavior
- Divorce Recovery
- Coping Strategies for Chronic Medical Conditions
- Supportive Counseling for Caregivers
- Relaxation and Stress Management Training
- Management of Suicidal Thoughts and Self-Injury
- Facilitation of Adolescent to Adult Transitions
- Self-Esteem and Identity Building
- Career Counseling
Understanding Yourself, Understanding Others and the Role of Therapy in Healing:
Knowledge and understanding are strong tools for change -
Read more about Growth and Change in Dr. Chandler's Psychomechanics: Tools for Self-Regulation of Emotions,
explore what you are feeling through Symptom Screenings
or review our Suggested Readings for additional help.