Turning Point Psychologists offer HIPAA Compliant Online Video Counseling!
Connect to your Therapist through Your Personal Portal Account using Telehealth by SImplePractice.
Current Patient's Sign-In to your SimplePractice Portal Account:
Login Here: turningpoint4u.clientsecure.me
PLEASE BOOKMARK THIS LINK
Steps for checking into your Online Video Session:
Turning Point maintains a “website page” via SimplePractice that will allow you access to your personal portal at any time from any browser on any device.
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE FOR THE USE OF YOUR PORTAL
- When you arrive at the Instant Sign-In page, enter your email address to request the Sign-In link to be sent to you. Click the green box that reads EMAIL ME A LINK. The new link is automatically sent to your email. (You will not need to contact Dr. Miller or Dr. Chandler to obtain this link.)
- This link is good for 24 hours but can only be used one time. If you log out and want to return later, just request a new link as you did previously.
- Open your email from Client Portal and Click Sign In and your portal appears.
- On the upper left of the portal you can see your appointment list and other features. Also, on the upper right is the secure message icon. When you click on the icon, you can send your provider a text-like message. In the portal, you have the ability to upload items for your provider to view (e.g., a copy of a journal page you would like your provider to read).
- Through your Client Portal you will complete any documents you are requested to complete.
- Navigate to your video sessions by clicking on the correct appointment date in your appointment list, sign in with your name and start the session. You can also click the link sent to your email and sign in with your name.
Please let us know if you have questions.
Dr. D’Lane Miller and Dr. Ed Chandler
Once you are accepted as a New Patient to Turning Point and your inusrance has been verified. , you will be sent an Invitation to SimplePractice where you will complete the necessary documents to register for services. When all paperwork is complete, your personal access to the video portal will be activated and you will be able conveniently to schedule your appointments online. Your provider, of course, remains to answer questions as you walk through this process.
CURRENTLY, ALL PROVIDERS ARE AT LIMITED CAPACITY AND WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS, OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS, ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS.
Contact Form - Please complete and click send
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.